Download CVMTo download and install CVM from within Eclipse use the following update site URL:
In case you need an archived update site (e.g. for installation from behind a firewall) please contact us.
|Please keep in mind that this is an experimental research prototype and we are only implementing and bugfixing the functionality we use in our research projects. This is made available for experimentation purposes only.|
- Java 1.5 (or later) and
- Eclipse 3.4.1 (or later) must be installed on your system.
- Start Eclipse
- Select menu item "Help / Software Updates ..."
- In the dialog, choose "Available Software"
- Click button "Add Site ..."
- Enter the following URL
Update Site URL:
- Click "Ok"
- From the list select "CVM Variability Management Framework" and click "Next"
- ... the remaining steps are straightforward
in step 5: click button "Archive ..." and find the file on your hard-disk instead of entering the url